- Reactor Chamber
Items: 1–1 of 1, per page
The ChraLab KD-20 are standard Kjeldahl Digestion units for nitrogen analysis and protein determination, with 20 positions.
The maintenance free and durable aluminum heating block offers homogeneity across all tubes and insures a complete Kjeldahl digestion in each tube. The maximum temperature of 450 °C insures a high nitrogen recovery in the process.
Support system, sample rack, suction cap and test tubes must be purchased In addition to the basic unit.
Features of the ChraLab KD-20 Standard Series Kjeldahl Digestion Units:
- Extremely compact, with narrow footprint
- Aluminum heating block for excellent thermal homogeneity
- Set temperature and time
- Maximum temperature 450 °C, with microprocessor control
- Monitor digestion process through display
- Data can be sent to a PC or a printer
- Should be combined with an Aspiration Pump such as the Recirculating Water Pump, and an scrubber