ChraLab CHS-40 Headspace Sampler
The ChraLab CHS-40 Headspace sampler
is a automatic headspace sampler designed for 40 samples. The ChraLab CHS-40 works with a gas-sampling valve for injection (in compare to some other syringe HSS samplers).
The valve with sample loop can endure temperature-steadily up to 350 °C, so we can be sure to have no memory effects (usually coming up with high boiling point polar components). The live time for the injection system is some million injections without changing.
- Screw and crimp vials are usable.
- 20 ml HSS vials standard ( 10ml with adapters).
- Electric actuated 6-way injection valve (VICI) with 1 ml sample loop(exchangeable).
- Heated incubation oven for 12 samples (40°C - 200°C, in 1°C-steps) with integrated shaker.
- Automatic samples recognition.
- Carrier gas is controlled directly from the GC.
- AUX Gas controlled by the ChraLab CHS-40.
- The ChraLab CHS-40 can be connected to different GC\'s by a flexible transfer line "fused silica" transfer line can installed easily).
- Up to 9 different parameter sets can be stored.
- "MHE" technology with max. 250 steps and single penetration (of the injection needle) are possible.
- Additions possible: second (sampling) valve; addition reactant gas; catalytic converter, ...
- Communication via RS-232, BCD sample code, ready- and start relays.
- Dimensions approx. width x high x depth 29 x 40x 60 cm³.