- Kjeldahl Digestion
- Temperature Control
- BOD Measurement
- Vacuum Ovens
- Sound Level Meter
- Digital Microscope
- Atomic Absorption Spectrometer
- Furnace and Oven
- TOC Analyzers
- Data Loggers
- Stability Analyser
- Sampler Systems
- Dissolution Tester
- Disintegration Tester
- Tablet Hardness Tester
- Microplate Absorbance Reader
- Reactor Chamber
Items: 1–3 of 3, per page
ChraLab UV-80 spectrophotometer are advanced double beam optical system. Double beam optical structure can inhibit the drift, Suitable for long time test. ChraLab UV-80 with 1.8nm fixed bandwidth. They are suitable for research, biochemical and pharmaceutical lab applications.
- Double beam ensure low drift, low noise and Low stray light
- High speed MCU, high precision AD, large storage capacity
- Large LCD display (320*240 Dots)
- 1.8 nm Bandwidth meet Pharmacopoeia
- Data and Curve can be stored in real-time
- Online software upgrade capability
- Lamps can be turned on/off individually
- Easy to change Pri-aligned lamps
- Reinforced baseboard and bracket assures durability
- Quantitative(Standard Curve)
- WL Scan(Spectrum Scan)
- Time Scan(Kinetics)
- DNA/Protein Test
- Multi-WL Test
- System Utility
This instrument is a true double beam UV-Vis spectrophotometer with 1.8nm bandpass, including parallel sample and reference beams. The specification is as expected from a top-of-the-range instrument designed for research as well as routine use.
- The ChraLab UV-50 true double beam UV-Vis spectrometer may be controlled by the Chratec.
- All instruments are individually checked using wavelength, absorbance, resolution and stray light standards, these have all been calibrated to international standards.
- Our ChraLab UV-50 fully complies with CE requirements for safety and ESD / EMC emission and susceptibility.
- For transfer of results to a PC and for PC control of the ChraLab UV-50, it has a USB interface. Comprehensive Camspec UV-Analyst application software is available, together with a number of small PC programs dedicated to specialist tasks.
The ChraLab UV-5 Portable spectrometer is a compact portable instrument based on advanced CCD detection technology. This highly compact instrument boasts all the features of a conventional bench-top spectrophotometer including Spectrum Scanning, Photometric, Quantitative and Kinetic methods. Due to its portable design, it is also ideal for field monitoring and on-site operations for water and food analysis. Pre-programmed test methods including calibration data for the ChraLab series of reagent test kits from Merck Chemicals.
- Ruggedized case
- Easy to use with multiple interface including USB, RS232, Ethernet
- GPS positioning and GPRS mobile wireless data transmission (by SIM card)
- Lithium battery continuously work for 6 hours after fully charged
- Measure with cuvettes, test tube or optical fiber probe, work with a number of lab supplies as optional accessories to be a mobile lab